From Zero to 5KM (Part 2)

New Zeal(and)

I know. I know. This post is ridiculously late. Blame it on the super relaxedness I found at the bottom of the Hobbit Hole. For over a week I had no idea what date or day of the week it was. It was fantastic!

The only days I managed to keep track of were my birthday, and Christmas. Obviously.

Admittedly we feasted full on. Wining, dining and reclining at leisure. My saving grace was the fact that I already had a pretty stable #healthspo foundation in place before going on holiday and that we were pretty active together (on average, we got up, got out and did something every second day or so).

Weeks 7 - 10

[4 - 31 December 2017]

The Numbers:

Day 4 = weighed in before Christmas @ another 1.7kg down but then gained back 1.5kg before New Year's Eve.
                   ≈3.5kg ↓ so far

Additional Notes/Comments:
  • At least my tardy writing did not spill over into my #hikegoals. With all the Kiwi walks I exceeded my expectations by finishing a 7.5km hike with my family. Screw the 5km! Let's go for 10 👊
  • There's no walking schedule to share with you for the Festive Season, but January looks set to be a scorcher. Two words: Boot Camp.




*Disclaimer: I am not a health/medical professional. This lifestyle plan was developed to suit me personally (I suffer from PCOS & insulin resistance and I'm on medication for anxiety & high cholesterol). I am - and will continue to - consult my GP as I continue on this journey. Please do me (and yourself) a favour by always talking to your Doctor before starting any exercise or lifestyle program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

I Will Wait

Dark Side of the Cookie