White & Nerdy

So hubby's birthday is on Star Wars Day.
Reaching the end of his thirties, it does mean that parties have fizzled out a bit (it takes us all a little longer to recover from late nights and hangovers). In other words, for the occasion this year, he decided on watching ALL the Star Wars episodes on a screen in the backyard.

Yes. Nerdy. Very nerdy.

Buuuut I was okay with it. It meant they wouldn't be tempted to drink & drive, and I'm always for that.

He worked hard getting comfy (old, scrappy) couches moved to the lawn, setting up the projector screen, etc. He's going to kill me for saying this, but it was just so cute seeing him be so creative. He had me totally invested in his birthday "party" idea.

Then lightsabers became involved.

Aaaaand I was out.

No. No, no. No, no. Wish I was kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

I Will Wait

Dark Side of the Cookie