A Guiding Light

A lighthouse doesn't have to be real for me to love it.
Take this week's lighthouse pick for example. It's obviously digital art and not a true photograph, but as I gaze at it, I can smell the salt on the foamy waves and feel the gusts of wind tugging on my hair. I imagine myself standing on the shore, staring at that light and letting the world fall away.

There's something beautiful about letting nature do with you what it will. The Holy Spirit is my guiding light, and I will reach the final destination when my time has come.

Until then He keeps me safe.

Digital Artist Unknown

By the way, I've searched everywhere I could think of, but I only found this 'lighthouse in a storm' picture on various wallpaper websites. Do any of you know who created it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait