WTF?

Naturally, I'm delighted by this random creepy old photo I found through Google Search this morning. It's so weird - how can I not love it? What I do not understand, however, is what exactly transpired on that day. I tried image searching, and I found a few versions of it online, but was unable to link it back to any website / source to shed more substantiated light on the matter.

Want to help me figure it out? Be my guest. Just please put me out of my misery and share your findings by leaving a Comment below.

So far I've come up with the following possible explanations:
  • Some type of clan pageant.
  • A Halloween beauty parade/pageant/pool party.
  • The girls were being judged on their physique alone and didn't want their faces to sway the judges' decision.
  • Random silliness.
  • These gals were just as much into spreading the weird stuff as I am.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait