I'm Just Not That Into It

Who am I kidding? I'm not that girl. I don't stick to routine journal-like posts or 'Dear Diary'-type entries. I don't like being hugged and I often enjoy spending time away from other people. My marriage isn't traditional and I love the fact that we both instinctively knew that watching Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D was the perfect choice for celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary (yesterday).

I'm not saying that I am somehow "wrong" for not being that into it, or that we should all be cookie-cutter people, because I have no problem with being a bit off-centre. It should be celebrated! I just want to apologise for subjecting you to such half-ass attempts at normality over the past few weeks. I'll try to write better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

Dark Side of the Cookie

I Will Wait