If Enough Is Enough, What Is Enough?

I'm sure you've all read the general tips on how to know when it's time to make a change to a relationship you're in (be it one of lovers, friends, employers)? You know the ones I'm talking about!  They're usually published in glossy magazines, often structured as Quizzes & all come down to the basic guideline that you should quit/leave when you are no longer happy and/or fulfilled. Excuse the facetious tone, because I actually agree with this. Basically.
What I have not figured out for myself yet, is whether it's time to shake things up when you enjoy the situation (most of the time) and you are still happy with what you've got, you're just really tired. Really, really tired. Of drama and added stress and other people's issues.
Fortunately my generation caught the coat tails of the internet revolution & I can simply ask the Universe (aka Google). THIS is what it said, so I guess a serious internal discussion is the order of the day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mykines Lighthouse, Faroe Islands

I Will Wait

Dark Side of the Cookie